I love my muffins everyone if you can’t tell!
Seriously, I think I love muffins because I’m like well they’re not cupcakes so they’re kinda healthy-ish (’cause that totally makes sense) and I can grab them and go. Everyone who walks by the kitchen just grabs one on their way to wherever they’re going. Now these muffins are sooo moist. I’ve made them twice this week!
I love seeing them go from this..
to these beauties! 🙂
Calvin of course loved them. He’s not too picky. In this picture though he got a hold of the batter.
Chocolatey Chocolate Banana Muffins
Yields 1 dozen
- 3-4 ripe bananas (Works with three, more banana-y and moist with four)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons cocoa
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Mash your bananas or let your kitchen aid mash them for you. Mix in your sugar and cream.
- Add in your baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Mix.
- Add your softened cream cheese ( I microwave mine ) and beat until fully corporated. Add your butter and your egg.
- Fold in your flour and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325 for 15-17 minutes or until done. I know when mine is done when the toothpick comes out clean in the edges but the middle is only slightly gooey. It will continue to cook in the pan when it cools and I like mine to never be overcooked and very moist!
This is one of my favorite kitchen towels. My mom got it for me for my birthday with an adorable whisk that I need to show you guys. I don’t know why but that chicken cracks me up.
Anyway, I ate like 6 of these so hope you like them too! Let me know if you change anything to make it yours!